The Ministry of Health & Social Welfare is responsible for the following:
- Formulation of Health related policies
- Provision of:
- Hospital services
- Preventive services
- Chemical management services
- Forensic science services
- Food and drug quality services
- Reproductive Health services
- Promotion of traditional medicine.
- Inspection of health services.
- Participating in international health and medical organizations.
- Developing human resource under the Ministry.
- Overseeing extra ministerial development parastatal and projects under the Ministry.
- Supervising government agencies under the Ministry.
Fahamu Ugonjwa wa Kipindupindu na Njia za Kujikinga.
Gepostet von Ministry of Health,Community Development,Gender,Eldery & Children am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2018
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.