The Agricultural Bank of Zimbabwe, in its present state, has evolved in various forms over the past 82 years. Its roots can be traced to 1924 when the Land and Agricultural Bank was found to cater for the needs of commercial farmers of the day. In 1971 the Agriculture Finance Corporation (AFC) was conceived through an act of Parliament, which amalgamated the Land and Agricultural Bank and the Agricultural Assistance Board.
In 1996, the Bank was incorporated as the Agricultural Bank of Zimbabwe and was subsequently granted a commercial licence in June 1999. The Bank began its operations on 10 January 2000 and remains focused on agricultural lending to farmers, augmented by Corporate, Treasury and Retail Banking operations, in all parts of Zimbabwe throughout its wide branch network. Agribank currently has more than 40 branches throughout all the provinces of Zimbabwe.
Address: P Bag Cy 7716 Causeway Harare Harare Province Zimbabwe
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.