Use of the information collected.
ProdAfrica complies with current legislation in terms of data protection.
In the name of the company, we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide them with the requested service, make the invoicing thereof. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation that ProdAfrica is processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
We also request your authorization to offer products and services related to those requested and to retain you as a customer.
Responsible: Identity.: ProdAfrica – P.O.Box 211 · plot 13121 BBS Mall · Mogoditshane · Gaborone Correo elect: email@example.com
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a registry of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic emails will be sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime.
ProdAfrica is highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Links to Third Parties.
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is advisable to consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information.
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Both in the case of registered users and in the case of the use of any of our contact forms, the user agrees to receive our newsletter.
However, in accordance with our data protection policy, the user can, at any time, request the unsubscription of said newsletter or the total elimination of their data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order. In no case will the data be transferred to third parties.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember the data needed to login
- Remember the data necessary to add a business listing to the business directory
- Remember the necessary data to invoice in the event that products are available in a price plan
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order. (If available)
- Remember what is in your shopping basket (If available)
- Remember where you are in the order process(If available)
- The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not.
- Share any personal information with third parties.
Terms and Conditions
- Please read our Terms and Conditions here.