Términos y Condiciones
Use of the ProdAfrica website
The term “we” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” or “client” refers to the user or client of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
The content of the pages of this website is only for your general information and use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
It is only possible to publish information related to companies, public organizations, entrepreneurs or cooperatives legally constituted, products should not be published directly or offers of products, there is already a section in the premium payment methods to specify brands and products or services.
Neither we nor third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, integrity or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be responsible. It will be your responsibility to guarantee that any product, service or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
In no case shall we be liable for any loss or damage, including, among others, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any loss or damage arising from the loss of data or profits arising from, or in connection with, the use of this website.
All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not owned by, or licensed to, the operator, are recognized on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
Through this website, you can link to other websites that are not under the control of ProdAfrica. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide more information. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the opinions expressed therein. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website running smoothly. However, ProdAfrica assumes no responsibility for, and will not be responsible for the fact that the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical problems beyond our control.
By using the contact services of each listing (Send Enquiry button ) you will automatically be registered in our Newsletter.
The user authorizes the use of their particular data collected, through Send Enquiry or consultations with ProdAfrica by ProdAfrica on the terms indicated in this document.
Your use of this site will be governed by Botswana law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Botswana. License to use the website:
Each client who publishes his information in the Business Directory, is solely and exclusively responsible for the intellectual contents, graphics and images loaded and ensures that he owns or has the necessary permissions and necessary to use said contents. ProdAfrica is not responsible, in any case, for any consequence derived from the incorrect or illegal use of graphic material that has not been authorized by the clients that publish on the web. All images and text published on this website are the property of the client, or are published under the Creaive Commos license, or are free of rights for free publication.
Recommendations in the nomenclature of images of Creative Commons or Free Use:
You must not:
a) Re-publish the material on this website without the permission of ProdAfrica, including publication on another website, with the exception of the content specifically and expressly available for redistribution;
b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c) It is totally forbidden to access any part of the website that is not publicly displayed. Access, tracking, and obtaining information not expressly published may constitute a crime. You must not access any part of the website that is not publicly displayed.
d) Show any material of the website in public, without accreditation of the source;
e) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit material from our website for commercial purposes;
f) Edit or modify any material on the website.
g) It is strictly forbidden to include telephone numbers, email addresses, web addresses, or contact details in the company description. Payment options have the corresponding fields to add such information.
h) It is absolutely forbidden to add listings in any free modality through third parties with emails and users created adhoc and that are not related to the company listed, so that it can be checked by our team. If detected, the file and the email will be deleted.
CLAUSES OF THE BUSINESS DIRECTORY OF AFRICA
ProdAfrica Business Directory is a web-based business directory designed to promote business through the publication of your business or professional profile in that mode of communication.
The geographical area of the Business Directory of Africa is especially southern Africa and southern Europe, where ProdAfrica does everything possible to spread.
The client contracts the publication of its list in the directory for a period of time.
Within that period you will have the right to:
• An user
• A password
• Access your information and change it
In addition, the customer will appear in at least one annual reference in our newsletters.
The presence in the directory of companies always has a limited duration. Renewable for periods of 1 year or 6 months. The customer can renew their tab directly if they do not notify ProdAfrica one month in advance. If you do not wish to renew your presence and after communicating the non-renewal, ProdAfrica proceeds to remove the card, access to the data of the web and the commercial data and the personal property of the client.
12 months from the date of signing this contract.
6 months from the date of signing this contract.
The client agrees to pay ProdAfrica for the development of the activity on the performance start date.
• One year: 150 $ (One hundred fifty USD + VAT)
• Six months: 100 $ (One hundred USD + VAT)
• One month: 25$ (Twenty five USD + VAT)
You can also subscribe to the free service where information is restricted and the owners of this page can delete it at any time without notifying the author.
PRICE FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- One year: Price for the entrepreneur: 100 $ + VAT (One hundred USD + VAT)
This pricing mode focuses on helping people who start a business and need promotion.People who can demonstrate documentarily that their business is new and that they are less than 2 years old, regardless of their age or sex, can adhere to this pricing model.The company that adheres can not have more than 10 employees.The maximum time of permanence in this price category is 2 years. Once the period of 24 months has ended, the customer will have to choose between the other modes of prices offered.
PRICE FOR COOPERATIVES
- One year: Price of the cooperative: 100 $ + VAT (One hundred USD + VAT)
This pricing mode is focused on helping cooperatives in Africa.Cooperatives that can demonstrate their condition documentally.ProdAfrica reserves the right to revoke the permanence of any cooperative in said price category before the communication.
PRICE FOR ECONOMIC AREAS
- One year Economic Areas 160 $ + VAT (One hundred sixty USD + VAT)
- No FREE option
PRICE FOR WORLD BUSINESS
- One year World Business 160 $ + VAT (One hundred sixty USD + VAT)
- No FREE option
ADVERTISING CHARACTERISTICS. Check here the customer information that is published in the business directory.
Necessarily information provided by the client. The client agrees to provide ProdAfrica with the necessary documentation to complete the advertising tab.
GENERAL CONTRACTING CLAUSES
ProdAfrica may proceed to modify the content of these contract terms, whenever there is a cause or reason to do so, specifying, in any case, clearly, their reasons and effects of all kinds. It is understood that there are sufficient reasons to justify the change when it is intended:
- The extension of the range or the number of services are made available to the customer or improve existing ones.
- Adaptation services under contract to the progress that can be achieved due to the development of new technologies.
- Adapt any of these clauses to the legislation, at all times, is in force or clarify the content of certain clauses or adapt to the market.
- At the start of a new campaign or sales period.
- This contract will be renewed automatically one month before its completion if the client does not express his resignation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices valid until December 31, 2020.
- ProdAfrica reserves the right to change the prices and conditions of the contract at any time, respecting the prices already contracted.
- ProdAfrica always reserves the right not to admit a business listing.
CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT
ProdAdfrica reserves the right to cancel, suspend or reject an order and advertising in the following cases:
• Upon request of judicial or administrative authorities.
• When, in their opinion, the content of the advertising was obscene, offensive or not in accordance with the editorial characteristics of the product, or damaged the image of the published directories.
• When it appears in the same advertising object and explicitly, more than a professional, commercial or company name, without any effective relationship and for the sole purpose of sharing the advertising price. In this sense, shopping centers or similar can not include in their advertising the list of companies that comprise it, or associated or collegiate advertising in the case of associations or professional associations.
• In any case, ProdAfrica notices that it affects its interests or the other customers.
• In the event that the data provided by the customer is false or does not conform to reality.
Any company, individual, agency or entity registered in the directory for free can be eliminated by the owners at any time and without any explanation.
ProdAfrica (PTY) Ltd 2020 – Company number CO2017 / 2047 – Gaborone (Botswana)