The ONTM Association is an association recognized for public utility by the decree N ° 2004-863 in order to reinforce the links with the professionals of tourism, to reinforce the visibility of the destination to the general public and to reinforce the capacities and the role of the ONTM as a platform for dialogue between the private and public sectors.
The ONM is apolitical, independent and open to entities working for the promotion of the destination and preserving the natural and socio-cultural environment.
The field of action of the ONTM covers all the activities of regional, national and finally international scope.
The main missions of the ONM are:
– To ensure the public and private dialogue as privileged interlocutor of the State within the framework of a platform of dialogue and consultation
– Contribute to the development, coordination and implementation of tourism policy both nationally and internationally
– Carry out any action promoting the “Madagascar” destination in foreign markets – Bringing together all tourism professions and regions, and representing them to all tourism events in Madagascar and abroad
– Representing the private sector tourism in relations with international donors as well as the voluntary sector, NGOs …
– Ensure the reception and information of tourists – Coordinate the interventions of the various private partners of tourism development in Madagascar – Group needs in training expressed by the members at the national level and coordinate the organization of the identified trainings
– Contribute to a tourism information and observation mission for the collection and dissemination of economic information on tourism as well as the dissemination of reliable tourism statistics .
Address: Lalana Dok. Joseph Raseta Antananarivo Antananarivo Province Madagascar
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.