We advocate for an atmosphere in which we can do business, gain business and share business. We associate to leverage and collaborate as a group, to tap into the collective wisdom of our group to help find solutions to our own business challenges of growth, strategy and sometimes just plain survival; to benefit ourselves, our fellow members and the people of Namibia at large.
At NCCI, nothing we ever work at is more important than the drive not just to put the collective member’s interest before any single member, not to hide something they would hate, but to understand them, to learn to think with them while assisting them to think with us in return. Client service is our cause. Our first priority is to deliver the highest quality service to our members. We are committed to making your experience with the Chamber the best it can be. We recognize that a reputation for excellence must be earned every day; as a result, we have created and implemented a Client Service Promise:
We will be accessible
- Our pledge is to be available to you on your schedule. Our goal is to have you talk to a person 99% of the time, not a machine.
- We assure you that you will speak to a person who will identify themselves and courteously assist you in reaching the person you are calling.
- We will return your phone calls and emails promptly, no later than by 5:00 p.m. the next business day but often much sooner.
- Each NCCI representative will provide their necessary contact information so you can reach them easily. If an NCCI employee is not available you’ll be provided with an alternative contact.
- We will train our employees so that more than one person can handle your inquiry on any given issue.
We will be responsive
- Our team can be mobilized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the event of a reasonable call to service.
- We will invest whatever time is necessary, at our expense, to learn your business.
- We will listen to your goals and objectives and respond to your needs.
- We are open to tailoring our service for you including our pricing and invoicing.
- We will provide you with appropriate recommendations based on your business.
- We will discuss strategy and tactics with you before taking any action on your behalf.
- Your membership will receive constant review and attention from our staff. We will be there when you need us.
We will keep you informed
- At the beginning, throughout our representation, and as often as you like we will provide you with information about your membership, the business issues arising and our advocacy efforts.
- We will touch base with you through regular forums and communication channels that fit your schedule.
We are service oriented
- Everyone at NCCI is committed to delivering the very best in client service and value. We will continue to train everyone to deliver excellent, timely service.
- We will continue to improve our service to you and will embrace any feedback, positive or negative, that helps us meet this goal.
- We will immediately address any client service issues that come up. Although you can contact anyone at NCCI, Tarah Shaanika, our CEO and Charity Mwiya, our Manager for Member Services or Leonard Kamwi, our Head of Public Policy Advocacy are always available to address your questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this Customer Service Promise.
Public Policy Advocacy
Networking & Match Making
Enterprise Development Services
Online Discussion Forum
Trade and Investment Promotion
Bridging the Talent Gap
Negotiated Services for MSMEs